Lamborghini Huracan Fabspeed Valvetronic Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust System
Premium stainless steel valvetronic x-pipe replaces the factory muffler and outlet pipes for an outstanding upgrade in exhaust tone and performance; significantly reduces weight while adding over 29 whp and 19 ft-lbs of torque!
The factory exhaust on the Lamborghini Huracan is a very heavy, very restrictive system. The muffler is comprised of multiple chambers, filled with perforated tubing, wool packing, and a set of secondary catalytic converters. The exhaust gas must force its way through all of this in order to exit the system, which robs the car of considerable power. Fabspeed's Valvetronic Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust System solves these flow issues, providing significant power gains, weight savings, and an absolutely intoxicating sound.
- Fits all Lamborghini Huracan vehicles (2014+)
- Valvetronic design includes 70mm bypass pipes and a 63.5mm quad-resonated X-Pipe
- Adds 29whp and 19 ft/lbs of torque by improving the exhaust gas flow
- Saves 23lbs from the rear of the vehicle, improving handling and acceleration
- Constructed from T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
|Factory Exhaust||66 lbs|
|TOTAL SAVINGS||-23 lbs|
Fabspeed's unique valve design provides two very distinct sound modes when using the factory steering wheel mounted mode selector. In Strada mode, the valves on the 70mm bypass pipes remain closed, channeling the exhaust gases through Fabspeed's signature 63.5mm quad-resonated x-pipe, producing a smooth and sophisticated exhaust note ideal for cruising around town and on long stretches of highway. Switch the car into Corsa mode, and prepare to have your world rocked. In Corsa mode, the valves open up, allowing the exhaust gases to rocket straight out through the 70mm bypass pipes with a snarling aggressive scream. The full fury of the Lamborghini V10 is unleashed, along with an intoxicating and menacing barrage of pops and crackles upon deceleration and downshifting. This system truly needs to be heard and felt to be appreciated.